Seacore Seafood is proud to give back to our community. We are constantly trying to help out others whenever possible through personal deeds or charitable contributions.
We have actively supported the following charities and non-profit organizations in the past and present and will continue to do our charitable part in the future:
Contributions to Charity
Sponsoring a Local Team
We even donate some seafood to the crocodiles at the local reptile zoo Reptilia!
Accessibility for Customers with Disability
At Seacore, we are committed to ensuring that we provide a safe, welcoming, barrier – free and accessible environment for our customers, prospects, suppliers, job applicants, visitors, and other stakeholder(s) who enter onto our premises, do business with us, access our website or communicate with us. This applies in relation to employment with our Company, and with respect to areas such as customer service, the built environment, information and communication and transportation.
• Our premises have automatic doors, level access to the entrance and accessible facilities
• Our parking lot has spaces reserved for people with disabilities
• Aisles are clutter – free
• Our employees are comfortable and trained to serving customers with disabilities
• We can provide our service in different ways – we simply ask our customers how we may help them.
Customers who wish to provide feedback regarding this policy can be directed to:
By mail: Seacore Seafood Inc. 81 Aviva Park Dr. Woodbridge, ON L4L 9C1
Or electronically: Completing the online contact form.
By telephone: 905-856-6222, 1-800-563-6222 or by fax: 905-856-3313